Friday, May 23, 2008

People live and people die, and someday someone will have to say goodbye

*sigh* i got two sad news today: (i mean yesterday, panibagong araw na pala ngaun.hehe)

First, I got a text message from a college friend that her older sister died this morning, a cardiac arrest cause her death.

Second, another officemate/friend will leave us again. He texted us telling that his last day at office will be on Tuesday. Told us that he can’t say it in front of us a while ago because he might probably cry so he just texted it. I was at MRT that time and I was standing inside the train when I read his message. I can’t help it; my eyes became teary while I’m replying to his text. Too many flashbacks came to my mind, other friends who also left. (wah anu nlang kaya inisip ng mga nkaupo na kaharap ko?!! Nag-eemote ako dun.hehe) Wah!! It was really sad that someone close to you will have to say goodbye. Wishing him goodluck to the next company he'll be working with and all the best to whatever he may do. Thanks gurl!hehe (nakiki-gurl din kc sya smen)

Anyway, congrats David Cook!! Bwahaha biglang ganun ^_^ you’re the man!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he will surely be missed!!! dami natin mamimis na memories... as in memories talaga! waaahhhhh! why do someone have to say goodbye?! it sucks! :(

tmar said...

'why do someone have to say goodbye?!'

--its maybe because there purpose as part of our lives has been done, but there memories will be always treasured. ^_^