Sunday, April 27, 2008

Not all goes well, ends well...

It was our company outing yesterday to Enchanted Kingdom. As UCEP member, Aicah and I were assigned as marshals in our bus. Everything went well during our travel going to EK, though I came late to the implied assembly time (thank GOD they didn’t leave yet, uh db pasaway na marshal, late ever!!! And I hate it!late forever!!!). It was a perfect day, though it was really hot. Everyone was having fun; taking every ride they can (san ka pa wla na effect sken ang anchor’s away sa daming beses nmen sumakay dun.hehe), eating every food they can buy in the park, and having the time of their lives relaxing with their families and friends.

And the time to go home came, it was 9pm and everyone should be at the bus that time, and as marshals we should be the one checking if everyone was in the bus, but since we hadn’t take our dinner yet we decided to buy our food and later eat it in the bus. And it was a wrong moved!!! It took us long before we got our orders and unfortunately 2 of our orders were not really available and so we just take another order (tama bang napunch ng lahat lahat tpos wla nman pla at late na ng sinabing wla!!! Amf!). It took us almost an hour before we got all our orders. Ma’am Rika called at my phone asking where we are?! I think everyone was pissed off what taking us too long, told her that we’re just waiting for our food and be there once got our orders. And when where walking towards our bus, I’m not wrong; there were people outside the bus waiting for us... waah!!! Scary!!! How I wished that time that I just vanished and went somewhere…far from the angry faces of the people. I didn’t know what to say even say sorry and explain what made us that long inside the park. Every one of us who were late to return in the bus was really ashamed that time. Waah!! Where is my sense of responsibility?!?!! I wasn’t able to finish the food inside the bus, the food that we waited and the reason of our delay. The incident really bothers me… **sigh**



To everyone who was in our bus, please accept our apologies…
We’re really SORRY...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it bothers me too! damn it!

tmar said...

affected tlga ko hanggang bahay, hirap icpin..hay.. anyway ok nman na... d n cla galit pero kmusta nman ung linya ni mam carol 'late na sa umaga, pati b nman sa uwian?' waaah!!!! buti may smiley xa dun..pero mtatatak n yn sken forever!! potek!