Thursday, November 27, 2008

Twilight Madness

Finally watched Twilight Movie with officemates a while ago. It was indeed great in spite of the numerous bad comments I've heard/read from critics and movie review sites since the 1st day it was seen in big screen. Though I try not to compare it with the book, its film narration was good. Capturing every significant detail to portray each characters role that will lead viewers to understand what was going on. I don't know if I’m just biased since I already read the book and know the whole story. ^_^

Overall this was indeed a 'kilig movie' though the chosen actor Robert Pattinson was not I've imagined to be Edward Cullen (waaah super perfect sa kagwapuhan pa naman ang description sa book). And Kristen Stewart compared to Bella in the book was a bit boyish. (sa book kasi si Bella ung tipong lalampa lampa tignan, pero si Kristen mukang astig.hehe) Anyway, Twilight is Twilight and I got hooked up with it, parang droga lang.hehe. Hoping that they will do better for the 2nd book, New Moon's film. (waaah sad dramathon ang story nun T_T)

kilig lines by Edward Cullen:
I have no more strength to stay away from you
You are my life now

where else should i go without you


^_^

No comments: