Sunday, November 02, 2008

Twilight Series




These were the four books I’ve got hooked with for four consecutive weekends. I’m not really a vampire book reader not until a college friend introduced me this Twilight(1st book) by Stephenie Meyer and an officemate told good things after reading the book.

As soon as I started reading Twilight, I couldn't stop. A good combination of romance, suspense and awesome twists that made it hard for me to put the book down. One of the most moving books I have read that will keep you think for the long time after finishing its last page. So believable! A love story between a vampire and a human; Boy meets girl, girl likes boy, boy adores the girl but the boy happens to be a vampire. Nice metaphor! ^_^

Bella Swan, a typical teen who come to the small town of Forks to be with her father. Edward Cullen, a vampire, is captivating with his extraordinary beauty, ancient genteelness, and ability to read minds. These two different characters crossed paths and found love in this small town. Bella and Edward are so vivid, so intense that love feels so real.

Twilight was more on the introduction of Bella and Edward’s love story; whereas the next three books (New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn) gives more tension on their dangerous relationship. Their journey and struggles; devotion and passion; pain and heartbreaks; and their connection with the other characters.

These books are really worth reading – nice plot, great characters and full of twists! I promise you that every girl will want to be Bella Swan. How I wish Edward Cullen is real. I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN!! ^_^

1 comment:

sophia said...

oh!! thats good me i'm only watching but i'm so addicted to twilight stephanie meyer is the best writer