Saturday, July 19, 2008

I want two jars with 10 liters of water

What I was supposed to post was something about myself and the boredom I’m feeling with what was happening in my life. But all I had were scrambled words/ideas in my mind. I don’t know how to begin. So I just open my email, read the messages in my inbox and found the puzzle game I had sent yesterday from my officemate’s pc. Then just try again my luck answering this freaking game though I almost think that there was no answer since no one of us had solved it yesterday. This is how it looks like at the start.

These are the rules of the game.

There are 3 Jars, 19-13-7 liters.
The 19 is empty, the 13 and 7 are full. And
the goal is to have two jars with 10 liters of water. Since it is a puzzle if we try to pour the 13 liters or the 7 liters to the 19 jar it’s poured all not fractions, or if the 7 jar is empty and you will try to pour the 13 jar in it you will have the 7 jar filled and the 13 has 6 liters remaining.

So here am I, trying to solve this I think ‘pathetic game’. Just to shift my mind since I can’t compose my sentiments I while ago. But I always ended up with 0-13-7 liters. Damn it! What I’m doing was just select a jar and then pour. Select, pour, select, pour, select, pour… waaah!!! I stopped and stared at it. Then I tried pouring again, and eventually got these combinations: 11-9-0… 4-9-7, I got excited! I’m getting new combinations since my first tries. Then after so many pouring I got a 10-3-7, and tadaaaa!!! Unaware I solved it! Hahaha The robot was raising his arms and saying Thank you!! Congratulation!! Yippee! I made it. And I got its screen shot just to have a proof.hehe. But I tried it again, just to figure out how it happened. And presto! got it again!! I can now sleep well. ^_^

P.S.
Maybe tomorrow I can post a good composition that will show my true sentiments. (drama dramahan talaga!hehe)

No comments: